Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, October 17, 2003

Beer Trees
I was watching an episode of Simpson's that I taped a while back and there was a commercial for Molson Canadian where this guy goes out into his backyard and draws beer from a tap on his tree.
I started thinking...wouldn't that be cool, if we had trees that were filled with beer. Then I also thought about the squirrels and how they'd end up being drunk all the time because there acornswould be floating in the beer and absorbing the alcohol and how it would lead to complete disorder and chaos in the squirrel world. They'd start attacking tourists, hurling nuts at them and causing wide spread tree damage with twig fights among other unimaginable consequences.
Then I also thought about how you would get the beer into the tree in the first place. Maybe there's like beer bees out there that make beer honey, which I suppose would then mean that there would be drunk bears out there. That might be even scarier than a drunk squirrel. It would lead to massive drowning in the bear fishing world and perhaps territorial fights between the squirrels (who would probably think that they are five times the size they are) and the bears who are after the same trees.
In general, this whole concept of a beer tree, even though interesting, would lead to mass disruptions in nature and completely destroyed the cute cuddly image of the squirrel and bear species. It would be disaster I tell you, disaster :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home