Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, October 17, 2003

Hello all! Now that you have stumbled into my corner of the world, I hope you enjoy your stay. More than likely you are bound to find stories about my work, school, crazy cat or other musing of mine that come to my often sleep-deprived head. I will try to update this as often as possible and provide you with amusement to the best I know how. After all, that is why I am here...hehe
For now, I close with the following statement: "There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast" (This is true...mine turns on my alarm clock or pokes me in the eye when she wants food and won't desist until I get up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home