Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, October 24, 2003

Blah Blah Blah

I was feeling generally cruddy today, so I bought a couple new cd's. They are great cd's and if you are a fan of Live or Barenaked Ladies, then you would porbably love these two. They are the newest cd's by both bands (Live --> Birds of Pray; Barenaked Ladies --> Everything to Everyone). They made me feel better anyway.

Hmm...what else. Oh ya, no one at my works gives a rat's ass as to whether anything actually gets done during the day which means i have to do more stuff then normal as I go...grrr...oh well, at least I have the day off tomorrow.

But I am going to go eat some food. I will try to have a more amusing post next time, but right now my brain is fried.

Have a fantacular day until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home