Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Death by Snails

Have you ever had one of those conversations with someone where you have no idea where it came from but it was funnay as hell at the same time?

Well here's just one of those. I was talking with a friend of mine over lunch today and we came up with one of the ultimately sucky ways to die, provided of course such a creature existed. We figured it would suck if you ever got attacked by snails with fangs that contained like really weak poison that moved as slowly through your system as they would move across you biting and stuff. I figured it might work with some cheesy James Bond hack in which the evil villan has a fanged-snail farm that he throws the would be Bond character in to suffer a slow and tedious death. But I suppose it would sort of take away from the exictment of the whole daring escape that usually follows just at that last second of possible escape. But I suppose that eventhough it would suck as some cheesy movie plot, it could ultimately become some terrible torture in hell for those who eat escargot and are then sent to the snail farms of tartarus to forever live their life under the ultimate irony of have their food eat them.

But I am going to sleep now to rest my crazy brain.
I bid you goodnight, and don't let the fanged snails bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home