Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Ice and backs don't mix

So after 43.5 hours of week I am finally done for the week. It's kinda nice and probably good since I fell on ice yesterday and hurt my back anyway...lol. Hence why I declined a 5 hour shift for tonight. As much as I like money, I decided that I'd give me back a rest. Besides I should really get to some of that homework stuff done anyway before I go home for the weekend. But I should leave you for now. The class before me let out and I should get there before my seat gets stolen...grrr

Anyway, Have a fantacular day and I will bid you goodbye for now
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home