Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day

So I was supposed to work at 11 this morning, but my manager called and told me I could either come in at 3 or take the day off. And since I feel like crap I decided to take the day off to rest. So really it's been a good day so far.

And to everyone out their I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day and hope that if you haven't found someone special that you do today...just try not to do it drunk and half topless...those never really seem to work out...but really who am I to judge, that's where I met my fiance...although minus the drunk and half topless thing, but still the whole bar thing...hmm. Somehow I'm thinking that my train of thought derailed somewhere along the line there. Oh well, hopefully something usuful can be pulled out of that...hmm

But I am going to go pull the cat away from my roses that's she's trying to eat right now.

Take Care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home