Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

My cat is a freak

My cat thinks she's funny. She was sitting on my computer desk pulling the cd's off my shelf. Maybe she just doesn't like my taste in music or was tired of listening to the Simpsons on tv...hmm. Either way I was half expecting her to open the cd drive and throw a cd in for background noise in her path of destruction.

I also wrote a midterm today. I often wonder if it's a bad thing when I walk out of the room and don't remember what I just wrote. Maybe it's better that way.

But I suppose I should go work on my essay that's due tomorrow. See if I can remember any of that come morning...that is if I'm not watching the sun come up through my living room window as I'm finally working on my conclusion.

Oh well, tis life


"'Kitten: Homicidal muffin on legs"...who in my case just knocked a Finding Nemo miniature mug onto my keyboard...gotta love it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home