Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

And it's been 16 months...

So a diagnosis of fibromyalgia, one more grand mal seizure, an MRI and a subsequent diagnosis of epilepsy, and here we are, more than a year since my last post. Also, apparently the H1N1 shot didn't like my epi meds or my fibro very much, but I suppose once this week of fibro flares and the mild allergic reaction passes, I will hopefully be better protected in the event the swine flu does get me.

Happily, still at the new job though and enjoying it very much. Odd weird/crappy day like anywhere else, but still awesome. Aside from that, nothing overly monumental has happened. Just working, taking care of myself, and doing the best that I can, even on the worse health related days possible. Also just finished taking a course this semester; an English class on queer theories in literature. I had finished my degree in 2007, but was able to take this one out of interest sake. It was a fair amount of fun and, aside from a few drier articles, overall fairly interesting content wise. Definitely not novels I would have ever likely chosen on my own, but that's largely because I spend my time in the sci-fi/fantasy section more than anything. Though I found that with many of my classes as well. Sometimes surprising the interesting things you can end up reading when you are forced to. Things that would have never even made a beep on your radar at any other point in time.

But I suppose I should go do that sleep thing,

Take Care all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home