Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, February 29, 2004

"Oh, I'm sorry Timmy, but you need 15 tickets to live"

I woke up yesterday morning, turned over, and landed one something soft and fuzzy. At first I thought I squished the cat, or was half expecting an overgrown dust bunny with a dust spray uzi, but instead it was a stuffed animal that the kitty brought for me to show me what a big vicious hunter she could be.

Other than that, I finally have a Sunday off. I'm quite enjoying it actually. I think the cat likes it too...she's been running around most of the day causing trouble. Such a brat, but so cute.

But I think that's all for now,
Take Care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home