Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 19, 2004

There's no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast

So Spitfire has always taken a great interest in the water as it goes down the drain. Which is pretty funny, but now she's discovered that the water won't hurt her she's developed the habit of crawling into the sink when there's still an inch or so of water left, watch the water go down the drain and try to catch it as it goes down. Very amusing. At least until she shakes her paws off and completely soaks me...:P And now she is asleep on top of my moniter. Oh well, I guess whatever keeps her warmest ...and out of trouble...for the time anyway.

But I think that is about now.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home