Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

"I'm very proficient with a spork, but I also swing a mean sock of Legos"

I've added a new link to my sidebar for any of those that are interested. It's a link to Jann Arden's online journal. I know there are people out there that may not like her, but I honestly believe that she is a truly amazing person and deserves to be recognized for all she does. I love her music and her amazing sense of humor which often seems to come out in her writings. All in all I've added it because I think it's something that is a very good read for all the writings it contains. Whether anyone that visits this page agrees with me or not, I still think it's well worth a look, and I hope at least some of you do too.

Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home