Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, August 09, 2004

Macbeth & Much Ado About Nothing here I come

So I sent in my student loans almost a month ago, and I get a letter today telling me that they are making changes to the student loan plan and as such my application results will be delayed. Normally I probably wouldn't care, but it doesn't really help me in letting my employer know whether I'm going to be staying on weekends or not since I still have no student loans nor know whether or not I am getting the other job that I applied for. Just irritates the heck outta me.
On the plus side I get paid on friday and my sister and I are going to go take in some Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan on my next days off. Should be a fun time. Then I get to come back and spend $250 on texts for this semester...lol.

But I think that's about it for now
Take Care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home