Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Uninspired

I figured it's been a while since I posted so I'd let you know that I'm still alive, although haven't been home much. Baba came up for her knee surgery on Friday and I think I've spent most of my time at the hospital since then. She went home yesterday and is doing really well. I guess that means I have to do homework now and have no real reason for procrastinating.

Other than that, I don't think much else has happened. Well, aside from the whole getting abducted by aliens who took me to their planet, made me there queen, and then by some horrible gaff in killing the dude who was supposed to be my king, who I thought was some creep in the night, sent me back home to live out my existence forever knowing that I probably somehow doomed the human race in a midnight battle to the death with the alien alliance. So I guess I should apologize in advance for any future alien abductions that turn out to be horrifying ordeals filled with torture and pain. I should also learn not to have such an overactive imagination and realize that aliens are nice creatures, eventhough they laugh at our technology because there's is so much more advanced...blah blah blah. Oh well, maybe it's better not to be the queen of a race of super cocky aliens who think their so much better than us. "What, you have a superneutron realigning laser? Ya, well, I know karate, and the names of six of other martial arts!"

Anyhoo, I'm going to go eat the rest of my peanut butter smoothie cheesecake and revel in my earthly inferiorness.

Take Care and beware of signs that point to cheesecake set on very large visible nets. Damn my chocoholicness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home