Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Four days till move...

So we are getting closer to moving day. I'm still pretty pumped...our new place is gonna be great. Still finishing out my last two weeks at my one job though. It's funny...I realized the other day that I think I will actually miss working there. I know I complain about it, but I think the part that makes me not like it is certain people's lack of work skills. I love most of the people I work with, and I really do like where I work, but just a certain set of people make me hate being there some days. But in the end, a job switch is better for me because I still am not guaranteed hours...something that I cannot afford during my non-school months. So I think I will miss it some days, but will still enjoy my other job...especially the guaranteed hours...lol.

Other than that, I don't think I have much else to say today, except for it's gonna be a busy week with work and moving. Should be fun.

Take Care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home