Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Soon I'll be in tin-can-on-a-string phone distance from Mel

So we found a new apartment yesterday. More than we're paying now, but it's really nice and closer to school for me as well, which is always a plus.

I still am not getting the amount of hours that I asked for at my job either...I think I should find something else...and I'm getting pretty sick of all the crap that goes on in that place. At least I still like my other job though...too bad I can't get a ton of hours there for the summer.

But I'm gonna go get ready to go to hell, I mean, work.

Take Care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home