Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Oooo...sharp pointy knives

Yea, so I didn't get the position as a night stocker, but I did get offered the same amount of hours unloading trucks. I get paid a little less that I would have for night crew, but at least I'm still guaranteed 37.5 hours a week. So hopefully it will be alright for the next few months anyway. I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep a second job come fall or not, but I can always figure that out later. Oh and I get a utility knife to cut boxes open for those of you curious about the title of the post...lol.

Other than that, there's not much else new. Movin day's getting closer and I'm still excited...hopefully I won't actually have to work that day since I still have to serve out the last two weeks at my hated job that I am leaving the new one for. Still an usher though and will be till they kick me out...lol

But I think I'm going to bed now
Take Care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home