Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Peeps the Night Stocker...well maybe soon.

Okay, that was weird...I just wrote a post, published it and it all disappeared...hmmm...anyway I suppose I can try my best to remember what I was just rambling about.

Oh yes, my one job still sucks, I have 4 1/2 hours in the next two weeks and the days my boss calls me to work, which are often, I already have stuff planned that I absolutely cannot change. I just wish she would make up her mind what she's doing. Either you want me there or you don't. Grrr.

I guess on the plus side it does give me time to pack to get ready to move on the 1st. Also, I went for an interview this morning for a job that would guarantee me 37.5 hours a week and a half decent hourly rate. Granted the hours are 11pm to 730am to stock shelves, but I think it would be a nice change from constantly having to deal with the public, which I generally enjoy except for the people that you just can't please no matter how nice you are or what you try to do. So hopefully if I didn't screw up to badly on the questionnaire's...hmmm...I will get a call back.

So I'm hopin I can get that job and get out of the one I hate. I'm also pumped about moving...our new place is gonna be great...and much closer to the University so maybe I'll actually get some exercise...lol.

But I should go do some packing,
Take Care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home