Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, December 30, 2004

There's a Cat in my Laundry

Another Christmas has come and gone. Got a bunch of cool stuff and got to spend time with my family, which is always nice. Now I get to work New Year's Eve and then have a few more days off before classes start again. Probably not going to do too much aside from enjoy the time off.

The kitty is still her little bratty self. I brought down a load of laundry from the dryer, set it on the couch and before I could walk into the kitchen to grab something, she raced across the room, dove into the warm laundry and started cleaning herself. She's been sleeping in there for about a half hour now.

But other than that, I don't think I have much else.
Take Care all
Have a great New Year
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home