Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, January 07, 2005

Back to School

I've been in classes for two days now and already have a huge assignment list for the semester, including a short paper and 21 discussion questions due on thursday. I was thinking about going home this weekend and could have picked up a shift at work, but I decided to pass both up to do homework. I'm such a geek. Oh well, best I get a start now because in total I will end up with 20 two page minimum assignments, weekly discussion questions, 4 longer essays, and 2 seminars to work on throughout the next few months, so it will definately be interesting. Looks like they will decent classes at least though and I don't think I will have any midterms either. I've also had all the same profs before for previous classes and they have been good in the past, so hopefully it will stay that way.

Next friday will also be 3 years that Chris and I have been together. It's still crazy to me to think it's been that long, it doesn't really seem like it. Before this, my longest relationship was 8 months. Don't think we'll be doing anything too special...maybe just supper and a movie or something.

But I think that's about all I have for now,
Take Care all
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home