Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's To Cold To Work

This week I'm up to 40 discussion questions instead of 21...woohoo. Oh well, still have a few days to get them done. Maybe I'll try to get a few answered at work tonight. I won't be doing much more than sitting in coatcheck fairly bored anyway. Although I'd rather be sitting in my apartment bored because its cold out there...hehe. It's money though so I guess I can't complain. And maybe even cheap supper if there's any food left from the dinner that's going on tonight :D. I can always go for cheap food, especially if there's cheesecake involved...hehe.

But I think that's about all I have for today
Take care all
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home