Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, April 20, 2006

May Cause Drowsiness

Wow, it's already April 20th, only two more finals left, and not sure where I'm working for the summer yet. You'd think I would be a bit more concerned about the whole job thing, but right now I'm just concentrating on the finals. Besides, I have enough income tax for May rent, so I guess it's alright. I don't really have much exciting to report. Mostly been studying. Although I did get to proofread my first actual work of non-fiction, which is to be published, so that is always cool. I was pretty excited about it anyway, but I'm just a bit nerd afterall.

But I suppose I should go back to studying,
Take care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home