Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ooo...shiny

Summer is now done and with it comes the time of going back to classes. So far they seem like they will be alright. Greek may be interesting though. Will definately take much studying to be mastered.
Also done working six shows of Mamma Mia. It was better than I expected, but after the third time its gets stuck in your head.
I also bought myself a shiny new laptop recently, which I am quite excited about. Makes the process of taking notes much easier and eliminates the step of typing them up when I get home anyway. Seems odd to buy one in my last year of university, but it will come in handy when I am done, especially since I still plan on putting out a work of short stories at some point.

But I should go obtain sustenance and do some homework,
Take Care all,
Toodles

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

You bought a shiny new laptop and didn't tell me? Tsk tsk.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home