Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, April 18, 2005

Peeps the Night Stocker

So I started my first night shift this past friday stocking shelves and the like. I don't mind it so far...actually like it better than last summer when I was unloading trucks. Not that I minded the unloading, but certain people just drove me up the wall. Last night I got to switch around all the sale stuff, which was different, but alright. Course just before last coffee, one of my friends (and co-worker) thought it would be funny to pour cold water down my back...which actually felt nice cause I was warm...but I got him back before he got me again. Now I must plot my revenge...hehe.

But I should probably go study now...I have to write a final in a little less than 9 hours,
Take Care all
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home