Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Black Widow

So I'm getting my black widow tattoo sketched out at the moment. I'm excited to see what it looks like, although I think I found something else to add to it, so hopefully my sketcher won't bug me too much for making him draw another one...hehe. I'm pretty pumped. Hope to have it by the end of summer, but we'll see how much it will cost me to get it done as to whether or not I can afford it right away...lol.

Other than that, work is going well. Our main boss ended up resigning a few weeks ago so her assistant had to take her place. But we are doing alright, just waiting for confirmation on some projects so we can get started. I also have four days off coming up, which will be nice. Still don't know if I will be painting sheds or a kitchen, but we'll see what the weather brings. If its too wet to paint outdoors, then indoors it is.

But I should run,
Take care all
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home