Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, November 03, 2005

PostSecret

I have added a new link on my blog which I think is worth checking out (thanks Tanya for sending me the site) entitled PostSecret. It is a site devoted to secrets people send in on homemade postcards. I know it sounds crazy that people would want to share their deepest, darkest secrets with the world, but it is an amazing site all the same. Some of them made me want to cry, especially the one done on the picture of an ultrasound. Incredible. So, ya, check it out, it's definately worth the ten minutes of your time.

But I should go study,
Take Care All,
Toodles,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

hey,
Glad you liked the site.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home