Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Changes

What has happened in the last four months? A bit I guess...one big thing anyway. In May, my fiance and I decided to call it quits. I was a bit sad about it, but it had been coming for a while I think. We ended on good terms and are still friends, which is always nice, but I will be getting my own place as of August 15th. I just need the space and need to live on my own for a while, and it might be a bit awkward at some point to keep sharing a place; ie, when we both start dating again.

Unfortunately couldn't find a government job for the summer, so I ended up back at Walmart again, which isn't too bad, I just wish some of the people I work with would learn to pull their weight a bit more, but oh well, come the end of August I will down to part-time, and won't have to deal with it on a daily basis. And by April I will hopefully have something that goes with my degree lined up so when I convocate can have something decent paying and can breath a little bit easier financially. At least for a few months until student loans gets a hold of me...hehe.

But I suppose I should go to sleep,
Take Care all,
Toodles

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, change is never completely bad, just well...different. So, I am happy and excited for you, as life will end up being very new and exciting soon. Especially glad for you and Chris to remain close as you are both dear to me. Well, I left a comment on your blog...not too hard see. Be well, and let me know if you need anything. Bifernow
-IgNoble

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home