Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, August 10, 2006

5 Days to Move

I can't believe there is only 5 days left until I move. I do have most of my stuff packed, so it's not to bad, but I am still stressing out a bit. Worry about the money aspect and this will be my first time living completely and utterly on my own. I know I will enjoy it, and really do need it right now, but it will take a bit of adjustment to it. I haven't really done much for address changes just yet though, but Chris will be here to October 1st, and I do not want anything (especially banking stuff) going to the new place without me being there first. I also just hate moving in general as well. I like the fresh start feel to a new apartment, but I hate all the packing and unpacking. Hence why I hardly move I suppose, but I think staying here, it might get a bit weird when we both start dating again. Not something I'm planning on doing for a bit yet, but on either side it's bound to happen at some point. Plus it will just be nice to have a place to call my own.

I really don't have much else to say, so I will say goodnight.
Take Care all,
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home