Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies

Welcome to my sleep deprived world of work, dust bunnies, and a crazy cat. I admit it's a little scary, but really it's all good

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All settled in...sort of

Well I am moved into my place as of August the 15th. It's almost a month later and I still haven't finished unpacking, but oh well, I will get there yet. So far I am enjoying the new place. It is fairly large for a one bedroom and has nice giant windows, which is a plus. Still adjusting a bit to living alone, but am enjoying the experience so far and as long as I don't suddenly go broke, it should be all good...hehe.
Also leaving for Banff this Friday for the sister's wedding. Should be fun and a nice break from work and school. Now let's just hope Ian doesn't lose my cat ;)...hehe jk.

but I should go to class now,
Take Care all,
toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home